blog about art, craft, fashion and life
Hey !That camera in the last picture is so cute ! I wonder how the photos look like.xoxo
Love the photo of the camera and bird, totally my colours!Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog~happy sundayTereza
Loving the retro feel! Especially picnic ladies and their hair!
Hey hun, could you link that photo of mine to the post please? http://frenchforcupcake.blogspot.com/2011/09/recipe-time-fifteens.htmlThanks! x
Done! So sorry, I thought it linked to your flickr page, which is where I got it from. x
Hey !
ReplyDeleteThat camera in the last picture is so cute ! I wonder how the photos look like.
xoxo
Love the photo of the camera and bird, totally my colours!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment on my blog~
happy sunday
Tereza
Loving the retro feel! Especially picnic ladies and their hair!
ReplyDeleteHey hun, could you link that photo of mine to the post please?
ReplyDeletehttp://frenchforcupcake.blogspot.com/2011/09/recipe-time-fifteens.html
Thanks! x
Done! So sorry, I thought it linked to your flickr page, which is where I got it from. x
ReplyDelete