Today I have mainly been getting distracted by etsy and ebay. My sister loves German Shepherd dogs so I thought it would be fun to buy her something a bit kitschy and dog related, but I didn't realise there would be so much choice!
Thank You very Much for including my bracelet and a link to my shop! I have enjoyed your blog very much. Although he lives here in the US now...my brother in law is from Cheshire. Have a Wonderful Weekend! Cathleen
These are great! I love German Shepherds...at some point we had 6 of them at the same time :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for including my cross stitch!
Thank You very Much for including my bracelet and a link to my shop! I have enjoyed your blog very much.
ReplyDeleteAlthough he lives here in the US now...my brother in law is from Cheshire.
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Cathleen
Thank you Cathleen :)
ReplyDeleteKattuna, 6 German Shepherds sounds like a real handful. My sister would be very jealous! x
these are so cute, I love the ring =)
ReplyDeleteBow Dream Nation xx