Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Shiny shiny shiny boots of leather...


Having decided that I cannot justify the expense of a Mulberry or Vivienne Westwood handbag (or afford one!), I am on the hunt for a more affordable alternative. Although these satchel bags don't have a huge amount of inside room, or any practical compartments for that matter, I think I might have to get one. They look so nice, are tough enough to take a battering on the tube and have that delicious leather smell! Here are a selection of my favourites, my friend got the Scaramanga one and it smells divine...





xx

2 comments:

  1. The Scaramanga one looks good and timeless. Got to say though, The purple one look fun. Just imagine having this one - you will never have a miserable or down day again! It's just looks so cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They make them in so many lovely colours, but purple is definitely my favourite. Come pay day, I may have to order one!

    ReplyDelete